Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Awww, this make us smile...

A nice message on MySpace (this is her profile photo)...
From: Anne
Date: Dec 22, 2008 7:25 PM


Several years ago I ran across your store. I was in grad school in San Diego and pinching every penny. I stood looking at the rainbow of colorful bags and thought long and hard about whether I should splurge on what, to me, was an extravagance. I finally did it knowing that I'd think about that bag every time I packed my ratty old Nike duffel for a weekend trip. I bought a large red floral oilcloth bag and absolutely love it. I use it as my overnight bag all the time. In fact, I was just packing it for my holiday trip to my brother's house and thought "I need to let those folks know how much I love their stuff." So, thank you. I love my bag. Happy Holidays,Anne

No comments: